BUS OUTING TO SEE “LAWNSIDE,” A MUSICAL PLAY
Join the Lawnside Historical Society Saturday, February 1, 2020 on a bus outing to see “Lawnside,” a music-filled production about our historic town and its families by Kenneth and Charlotte Brown of United Youth of New Jersey at the Liberty Center in Elizabeth, New Jersey.
A comfortable coach will leave the borough at 12:30 p.m. The play starts at 2 p.m. where Lawnside showgoers will enjoy special seating. The show will be followed by a four-course dinner at the Cranbury Inn, a stop on the Underground Railroad.
Tickets are $70; only 55 seats are available. Make checks payable to the Lawnside Historical Society, Inc. and send to P.O. Box 608, Lawnside NJ 08045 or pay at the Peter Mott House, 26 Kings Court on Saturdays between 12 & 3 p.m. until January 25.
Contact information: 856-546-8850 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to everyone who supported the showing of Harriet, Nov. 3, 2019. It was a rousing success.
Here are several ways to help the Lawnside Historical Society. You can make a donation. The Society is a registered charity with the state of New Jersey and exempt from federal income taxes as a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization under the Internal Revenue Service code.
Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Use the button below to donate online or mail a check payable to the Lawnside Historical Society, P.O. Box 608, Lawnside NJ 08045-0608.
Show your pride in Lawnside with a This Place Matters lawn sign. It is $20 and comes with a stand. This Place Matters is part of an annual campaign by the National Trust for Historic Preservation to help local communities celebrate the value of their own historic sites. Proceeds benefit the Peter Mott House Underground Railroad Museum and other Society programs.
You can also remember the Society when you shop online.
- Help raise sorely needed funds by using Amazon Smile when you shop for the holidays, disaster relief or any other needs. Bookmark this link: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/52-1747850 and a portion of every purchase will be donated to the Society.
- Buy from your favorite merchants with GoodShop.com and raise money for the Society.
We’re sorry. We do not provide cash refunds. If you are not satisfied with your purchase from the Lawnside Historical Society, simply return it within 30 days of receipt for a prompt and friendly exchange. To exchange merchandise purchased from the Society:
- Please state in a typewritten note the problem
with the merchandise received. Include in your note
your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Enclose the note with the merchandise for return.
- Wrap the merchandise for return in a sturdy box
or mailing envelope and secure with strong tape.
- For your protection, insure the package for its value.
- Address the package to: Lawnside Historical Society, Inc.,
Attention: Merchandise Return
P.O. Box 608
Lawnside, NJ 08045-0608
- Mail your package prepaid. (We’re sorry. We cannot accept C.O.D.’s.)
If you have questions, please contact us:
Telephone: (856) 546-8850